Tuesday, November 3, 2009

all about at november things...

SPM N ABOUT SKUL
still got 15 days 2 go then reach SPM le n exam SPm almost wan 1 month...zzz...HATE IT...n GOOD LUCK 2 all form 5 ppl can take a good result...n wan becum R.I.P aldy....n then the stupid goverment chg the SPM grade aldy got good n bad...good is can easy pass bad is veli hard 2 score A aldy...zzz....at skul now veli less ppl go skul cos all lazy go n some of ppl wan study at home , some is lazy...

BIRTHDAY
y so many of my fren at november birthday 1...got about 8 person birthday at november...so bad luck....make me wanna pokai liao my $$$..include my 3 kai mui sook wah , kah eu n ying jia...give them present easy la...call them do chicken(use cantonese n say) enough aldy XD...jkjk...wan buy a small cake 4 kah eu also wan becum beggar aldy n then keep quarrel with me say wan cake wan cake...haiz...now until now i also dunno wan how 2 give the cake 2 ji jiao kah eu...XD....jkjk...dun so serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment